ATOMX® Surgical Latex Sterile GloveAugust 26, 2021 2021-08-29 13:32
ATOMX® Surgical Latex Sterile Glove
ATOMX® Latex Surgical Sterile Glove
Latex, powder-free surgical glove offering unsurpassed combination of comfort, protection and sensitivity
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Exceptional handling and grip achieved through proprietary formers and a unique external surface treatment.
- Micro-textured finish for secure handling of instruments in dry and damp conditions.
- Contain the lowest level of allowance latex protein claim thereby minimizes potential skin allergic reaction related to Type I sensitivities.
- Made using Medrux’s anatomic formers to enhance comfort and fit to help reduce hand fatigue
- Low or undetectable level of chemical residue which reduces the risk of irritant or allergic contact dermatitis (Type IV allergic reactions).
- Straight cuff with EXACTFIT™ Technology to prevent cuff roll-down
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Proprietary glove formulation delivers a soft and sensitive yet robust surgical glove
- Made with MEDRUX’s unique anatomic formers to enhance comfort and fit to help reduce hand fatigue
- Shaped finger pads improve fingertip sensitivity
- Additional cleaning processes ensure low residues of both latex proteins and chemical accelerators to minimize the risk of developing latex Type I and chemical Type IV allergies and skin sensitivities
- Tested for use with chemotherapy drugs and a wide range of chemicals used in hospitals*
CAUTION: Safe use of these gloves by latex-sensitized individuals has not been established. This product contains natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions.
*Contact MEDRUX Customer Service for specific chemotherapy drug permeation times and recommendations.
50 pairs per box; 4 boxes per carton/case; 200 pairs per carton/case
EN 420:2003 + A1:2009
EN 455 1-4
Product Data Sheet
Declaration Of Conformity
Chemical Recommendation Guides
- Damp donning
- Extra comfort during long, sustained procedures
- Tested for use with chemotherapy drugs
- Use as an outer glove when double gloving
NATURAL RUBBER LATEX
EXTERNAL GLOVE SURFACE
SMOOTH WITH MICRO-TEXTURED FINISH
INTERNAL GLOVE SURFACE
DOUBLE GLOVING RECOMMENDATION
TESTED FOR USE WITH CHEMOTHERAPY DRUGS
YES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH ASTMD6978
FREEDOM FROM HOLES (INSPECTION LEVEL I)