MEDRUX ® latex powder-free examination gloves are designed to meet and surpass the requirements of all international standards for latex gloves. The gloves are formulated with high quality natural rubber latex which ensures high tensile strength is achieved. Manufactured with an anatomically correct ergonomic design, flexibility.
- Excellent strength and elasticity.
- Cuffs with rolled edges to reduce the risk of rupture.
- Special surface treatment delivers good grip while strong glove film supports robust donning.
- Unique anatomic formers enhances comfort.
- Manufactured according to European standards. CE marked.
- Powder-free glove leaves no residue.
- Ambdexious: Fits right or left hand, Textured fingers for improved grip. Palm and fingers are contoured which provides a snug and secure fit
- Superior tensile strength for extraordinary resiliency
- Superior puncture & tear resistance properties
- Smooth glove donning surface provides a more natural feel
- Low modulus latex for less hand fatigue & greater manual dexterity
- Fits more comfortably, reduced hand fatigue & perspiration
- Reduce incidences of skin sensitivity reactions
- Provides an exceptional balance of performance & comfort
- Excellent fit, feel & strength and odor-less
- Carton contains 10 boxes.
- 100 pcs of gloves per box.
- Chemo drugs handling
- Chemical handling
- Janitorial & Sanitation
- Food industry
- Medical Device: in compliance with European Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC (CE Class I)
- EN 455-1:2000, EN 455-2:2015, EN 455-3:2015, EN 455-4:2009
- ASTM D3578
- ISO9001 Quality Mangement System
- EN ISO13485 Quality Management Systems
|Dimensions||335 × 265 × 255 cm|